Dungeon Battle Dungeon Battle

Pretty good, really authentic video game music

However, you could do more with the strings at the end part, by varying the rhythm (you had a pause, then it played every quarter beat) ; in my opinion, it subtracts from the work a little, and it might be worth experimenting. Other than pretty good, though I think you could take the theme further and follow up on some ideas; one of them ended at 0:15 a little abruptly.

cell choir cell choir

Nicely done; could use more musical evolution.

Good ambient that fits into the title, and great as slightly minamilist background music. I would have liked a little more growth in the melody and rhythm, it seemed as if there were a lot of directions the song could go into, and you could have explored some of them. But if that was not your intention, then it's still not too bad as a song. Liked it when the drums came in.

Breaking News Breaking News

Interesting

This is the first time I have seen this done, ever. It 's a really unique idea, and I commend you for it. Now, I'm not nearly skilled enough to give you the specifics, but this has the general dark overtone (his term) expected of a news theme. My only gripe with this piece is that at the beginning, the clash of instruments was a little too messy. But it might have contributed to the atmosphere in some way, so don't take my word for it. Anyways, nicely done!